Wednesday, August 9, 2006

"No more Big Willie I'm grown prefer you call me William"

Or in my case...Call me MICHAEL!

It's about 11pm Wed. night. I just got finished smoking a stogie (cigar) and I must say that this is something I am really beginning to enjoy. For the record, I DO NOT smoke weed or do any other drugs though I do drink.



Normally, I only smoke cigars when out-of-town. But in the past month or so I've taken some time to just sit back at my crib (on the patio) and smoke a cigar. Very very relaxing. Fellas, you should try it mayne!



Looks like this is going to be my new hobby. I've been learning about cigars and what's quality versus what's not. So I think this may turn into a regular thing for me. I'm bidding on a humidor on Ebay so you know this shyt is serious. This might get me dranking "that brown" again..."We gon' drink all the brown, and all the white..."

3 comments:

Daneger said...

This sh*t is funny to me cause all I can think of while reading this is how your a$$ was making love to that glass of cognac that night in the 40-40 Club. LOL. But you know I'm always on that brown so when you come back over to the dark side the first bottle is on me. (maybe)LOL.

T.a.c.D said...

Luke you MUST fight the dark side.... Dag I am into Star Wars just a little bit TOO much...
but seriously....being a stogie girl myself...Rock on brother!

Anonymous said...

Shut the hell up DANE! D@MN!

Anyway, whenever I need a sip of that good yak I know who to holla at.

Remember...cigar..NOT WEED!!!